Monday, February 21, 2011

Football Event Crew!

This year’s SAISA football was hosted at OSC on the 4th of December to the 6th and of course, that these events need a lot of organization and help on the days itself. To provide my service I decided to help organize and run this event. I signed up for being in charge of publication and the organization of the awards ceremony, which ended up being a lot more because there was a significant more amount of work to do than expected, but it was still and incredibly fun experience!
Some of the things I had to do –
·         Look over the hosting program to make sure each athlete had a house to stay at.
·         Produce the game schedule for all the games.
·         Design and hang up different signs to help the athletes get to know their way around school.
·         Keep the score board up to date.
·         Distributed the tournament t-shirts and make sure everyone had the right size.
The days went by really fast and I feel that we all did a really good job in making the tournament successful, and I am definatly joining the event crew next year again.

No comments:

Post a Comment